Outlook Express

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자박실장 조회 4회 작성일 2021-10-14 06:28:53 댓글 0

본문

Outlook Express Tutorial

A tutorial for first-time users explaining how to set up your Imaginet address to send and receive emails in Microsoft Outlook Express and versions of Outlook prior to 2010.

Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Outlook

Find the whole Outlook series here: http://bit.ly/2XcF8rm
Learn the basics of using Microsoft Outlook to read and write emails. You'll also learn about the layout of Outlook and how to navigate to the different tools, as well as how to set up additional email addresses within Outlook. If you'd like more Outlook videos, please describe below what you like to learn about. ***Consider supporting Technology for Teachers and Students on Patreon***: https://www.patreon.com/technologyforteachersandstudents
Dex Morrison : For the individuals who are taking the Microsoft Office ProveIt Assessment (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), I highly encourage this video. I passed my tests with an overall score of 90.75. I made sure to add the video to my favorites so that if I am lacking in an area in the future, I can refer back to this video. Clear and concise instructions. The individual teaching this video is a great communicator in the sense that he does not bombard the viewers with confusing information.
Rachel Knudson : I had an interview and I was surprised by how little I knew about outlook, this video is so helpful.
Francis Nki : I'm so much in love with your teaching tactics sir, I can't just wait for the intermediate and advanced technologies, you so great
Jeanine Haack : I would definitely like to see more Outlook videos!
Millie T : This tutorial was very helpful; however, I am seeking to know more about the intermediate and advanced Outlook videos and hope you have them available...Thank you.

How to Install Outlook Express on Windows 10

Shows you how to download and install OEClassic which is an Outlook Express remake for Windows 7, 8 \u0026 10.
richard johnson : I installed OE classic on my laptop which is running Windows 10. The "Incoming port (IMAP)" is set to 143, however I need to change it to 110. When I try to change that parameter, it just keeps switching back to 143. I am at a loss. Do you know how I can change this parameter? Thank you
Dutchy : this is pretty good. I want to read old emails I saved from 2007. I could easily import the old emails and use the search function. I used all kinds of software to read the old EML files but they did not work good. This works great! Now I need to find that bitcoin wallet I opened in 2010 or thereabouts :)
Alessandro Rota : "OEClassic which is an Outlook Express remake" ... ok, OEClassic is a good software, but it is NOT Outlook Express!!!
MoTube : oh man, i feel like you're a kindergarten teacher
Andrea von Röth : Thank you! May you import the accounts?

#Outlook Express

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 4,764건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--910b28j35b.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz